Join us for an unforgettable break to one of Europe’s most vibrant cities. Discover the glorious Antrim coast and the magical Giant’s Causeway on an optional tour, and enjoy an included visit to the extraordinary new Titanic Belfast Experience – a tribute to the city’s glorious industrial past and a commemoration of the ill-fated liner.
- Admission to the spectacular Titanic Belfast Experience
- A fascinating half-day guided tour of Belfast and its major landmarks
- The opportunity to join an optional tour of the beautiful Antrim Coast and to visit the extraordinary Giant’s Causeway
- Three nights’ bed and buffet breakfast accommodation at your chosen three-star hotel
- Return flights from your chosen airport to Belfast
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
Fly to Belfast, meet your Tour Manager and transfer to the city and your hotel. The rest of the day you’re free to explore.
Enjoy this morning’s guided tour of Belfast. Discover iconic landmarks such as City Hall, the Peace Wall and the breathtaking Titanic Quarter, before we stop for lunch (payable locally). This afternoon it’s time for the highlight of your break – a visit to Titanic Belfast, which stands on the site where the Titanic was itself built over 100 years ago. As you wander through the nine galleries of the fantastic building audio-visual presentations, life-size reconstructions and interactive features – as well as a ‘Shipyard Ride’ – will bring to life the dramatic story of the ill-fated ship, from its conception to its rediscovery. After a fascinating visit, spend the rest of the day and the evening at leisure.
Explore Belfast, or join today’s optional excursion and head to the scenic Antrim Coast with its fabled Nine Glens. We’ll pass through the colour-washed village of Glenarm, Glenariff – the ‘Queen of the Glens’ – and bustling Ballycastle, and enjoy lunch (payable locally) before continuing to the extraordinary Giant’s Causeway. A minibus will take visitors to the causeway from the visitor centre (payable locally), though the more energetic can walk the mile or so along the cliff path to be rewarded with breathtaking views.
Depending upon the time of your flight, spend a final few hours in the city before transferring to the airport for your journey home.
Photograph © National Museums Northern Ireland